Organized by the network of think tank organizations PASOS (Policy Association for an Open Society), the annual assembly of the association was held in Brussels on October 17-18, 2013.
The assembly was also attended by the program director of the Center for Research and Studies GEA, Mr. Ognjen Djukic.
In 2012, the Center for Research and Studies GEA gained full membership in this association that gathers independent think tank organizations from Central and Eastern Europe, Western Balkans and Central Asia in order to jointly realize the following:
- To achieve concerted policy impact in building open society.
- To promote and support research and analytical capacity of entities formulating public interest policy.
- To have a continuous say in key issues of international relations, the future of the regions, and social transformation.
- To assist decision-making processes of public interests by providing information to decision-makers and the general public.
- To foster co-operation among PASOS members and other entities formulating public interest policy.