Marko is executive director and co-founder of the Center for Research and Studies – GEA. He graduated from the Faculty of Economics – University of Banja Luka in 2000. Marko has extensive working experience as a project manager and policy analyst. His professional interests are related to strategic planning, project cycle management and entrepreneurship promotion. He has authored number of policy papers, studies and research articles. From 2010 he has been working as certified business trainer and consultant for many international organizations and companies in BiH.
- 17. December 2015. High fiscal and parafiscal charges – the main cause of grey economy in RS
- Creating a more favorable business environment for decreasing informal (grey) economy in the Republic of Srpska
- 4. January 2014. Youth unemployment – the EU and B&H share the problem, but can they also share solutions?
- 24. October 2012. Obstacles and chances for young people on the way from an idea to successful business in B&H
- 2. April 2012. Manual for Business Plan Creation
- 1. November 2008. The Basic Labor Market Mechanisms