Born in 1975 in Banja Luka, where he graduated from the Faculty of Economics. Active in areas of macroeconomics and development policies. Previously performed counseling and executive functions with many domestic and international institutions. He obtained the title of Master of Development Economics at the Williams College in Massachusetts, USA. His professional interests include macroeconomic debalances of countries in transtition, structural reforms and employment policies. He is an author of many works and articles published in domestic and foreign publications.
- 17. December 2015. High fiscal and parafiscal charges – the main cause of grey economy in RS
- Creating a more favorable business environment for decreasing informal (grey) economy in the Republic of Srpska
- 5. May 2015. Analysis of the initiative for decreasing the social contribution rate in the RS
- 10. December 2013. How to achieve lower labor taxation without harming public funds?
- 24. October 2012. Obstacles and chances for young people on the way from an idea to successful business in B&H
- 2. April 2012. Manual for Business Plan Creation
- 7. March 2010. Public sector wages policy needed
- 1. November 2008. The Basic Labor Market Mechanisms